The 2 Nights 3 Days Package includes:-
A/C Car Transportation
Toll, parking, driver allowance
Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Accommodation in twin sharing basis
All applicable Taxes
The 2 Nights 3 Days Package does not include:-
Any Air/Train fares
Lunch and dinner at Hotel
Personal Expense like camera films, mineral waters etc
Tips and Gratitude
Activities of personal interest
Day 01: Calicut – Wayanad
- Arrival at Calicut airports/Railway station and drive to Wayanad, on arrival check into the hotel.
- Spend the day at leisure.
- The fast-flowing rivers – Panamaram, Mananthavady and Kabini add to the beauty of Wayanad.
- Banasura Sagar Dam – the largest earth dam in India and the second largest of its kind in Asia, Pazhassi Raja Tomb and Pazhassi Raja museum Mananthavady.
- Pookode Lake, and Kuruvadweep – a series of islands formed on the Kabini
- Overnight stay is in Wayanad
Day 02: Wayanad (Bathery side)
After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing of Wayanad. Visiting the Muthanga – ecotourism center in Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, Jain temple at Sultan Bathery, Edakkal Caves – the Neolithic cave site of Edakkal, Wayanad heritage museum at Ambalavayal and Phantom Rock.
Overnight stay hotel/ resort at Wayanad.
Day 03: Wayanad – Departure
In the morning, after breakfast check out from the Resort and proceed to Calicut.
Sightseeing attractions in Wayanad include Soochipara Waterfalls in Vellarimala. Or Pazhassiraja Museum & Art Gallery. en route visit, Mananchira Square & Mananchira tank are at the heart of Kozhikode and the Kappad beach.
- Later we transfer you to Calicut– airport/ Railway station to proceed for your onward journey or way back home.
Off Season – Off season – June 15 – September 30.
Season – January 11 – June 14, October 01 -December 14.
Peak season – November 10 – November 25, December 15 – January 10 (35 % – 60 % hike).